- 1 Chopped Onion
- 3 Garlic Clovespeeled & finely chopped
- 1 Red Chilliesdeseeded & finely chopped
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 750g 5% Pork Mince
- 200g Cherry Tomatoeshalved
- 400g Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Chicken Stockconcentrated
- 8 tbsp Basilfinely chopped
- to taste Salt & Pepper
- 400g Pastapenne or rigatoni
- to garnish Basil
- steamed to serve Broccoli
This Syn Free Rich Pork & Tomato Ragu is a perfect quick slimming world friendly pasta dish. Pair with some steamed broccoli for your best weight loss results.
This well balanced pasta dish is super filling and will get the whole family enjoying a healthy veg packed meal. Full of speedy vegetables that can be hidden even further by blitzing. The kids will never know!
Add the onion, garlic & red chilli to pan, stir fry over a medium heat for 2-3 mins.
Add the pork & cinnamon to the pan and fry off for 3-4 mins.
Add the tomatoes, chick stock & chopped basil. Bring to the boil. Season well, cover and simmer for 20-25 mins.
Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Drain and add to the sauce. Mix well.
Serve with steamed broccoli.