- 4 x 150g Smoked Trout(Hot) Skinnned and Flaked
- 125g Fat Free Cottage Cheese
- 150g Quark
- 1/2 LimeJuice
- 2 tbsp GherkinsFinely Chopped
- 1 tbsp Drained capers patted dry
- 2 tbsp Roasted PeppersFinely Chopped
- 4 tbsp DillChopped
- Celery-Carrot-Cucumber and Peppers Vegetable Crudites
- To taste Salt & Pepper
A summer time treat this Syn Free Hot Smoked Trout and Dill Pate is so versatile, lunch, snacks, or as a low syn picnic idea. With this delicious light and creamy trout pate you can really plan ahead making sure. Can also work well as a starter.
Place the trout in a food processor with the cottage cheese, quark, lime juice, gherkins, capers, roasted red peppers and chopped dill. Season well and blend until smooth consistency.
Spoon the mixture into four individual ramekins.
Pate can be chilled overnight before serving, you can also replace the Trout for Salmon.