- 12 Salad PotatoesPre-boiled
- 1 Med Red OnionPeeled & Chopped
- 1 Med Red Bell PepperChopped
- 2 Sticks CeleryPrepared & Chopped
- 2 tbsp Fat Free Fromage Frais
- 1/2 tsp Seeded MustardOptional
- 5 Sprigs Flat Leaf ParsleyChopped
- 4 Halves Optional WalnutsChopped
Potato Salad Jewel | Slimming World Inspired Syn Free
A beautiful side to accompany any summer salad or BBQ. Our slimming world journey has helped us to eat with our eyes keep things as syn free as we can. This is not a naked salad the dressing is made up from three free in ingredient’s, keeping it quick and simple for those busy people. Plan ahead and do the potatoes the day before they will be cooled and ready to pop into the dish. We hope you enjoy this as much as we do.
Cut your pre-cooked salad potatoes in halves and quarters, pop into a bowl.
Add your red pointed pepper, red onion, celery.
In a separate bowl mix your fat free fromage frais with the extra light mayonnaise and seeded mustard. Mix this into the other ingredient's. If you are having walnuts sprinkle them over the top.
Finally sprinkle in your flat leaf parsley. and you are ready to serve!