- Loin 500g PorkCut into Cubes
- 1 Red Bell PepperDeseeded & Cut Into Chunkes
- 1 Yellow Bell PepperDeseeded & Cut Into Chunkes
- 1 Green Bell PepperDeseeded & Cut Into Chunkes
- 2 Red OnionPeeled & Cut Into Chunkes
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
Pork Kebabs-Slimming World Inspired- Syn Free
Slimming World summer just keeps on coming! BBQ all they way. What can we put on the BBQ tonight ? from using what we have in with as little ingredients as possible to make it quick but tasty! Try these slimming world inspired pork kebabs tasty quick and syn free.
Treat your pork loin to a dusting of Paprika Salt & Pepper prior to cutting, then cut your loin into cubes.
Deseed and cut you peppers into chunks also prepare your onion peel and cut lengthways chunks.
Get you Kebab sticks and post onto it pork pepper red onion until the stick is loaded.
Place on BBQ or under the grill for approximately 25 mins turning as you go until the pork is cooked through. Serve with mixed salad and ENJOY your perfect summer time meal.