- 900g Chicken BreastCooked and diced into bite size pieces
- 1 MangoDiced
- 2.5 tbsp Mild Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp 0% Cal Sweetener0.5 syns
- 3 tbsp Mango Chutney4 syns
- 100g Quark
- 2 tbsp Extra Light Mayonnaise1 syn
- 25g Raisins3.5 syns optional
Coronation Chicken where did it originate from? It was created for the Queens Coronation in 1953 for the foreign dignitaries that attended.
This Low Syn (1) Coronation Chicken recipe is slimming world friendly and can be enjoyed as a snack, for lunch or dinner. A versatile British dish that the whole family will enjoy.
Mix the quark, curry powder, mango chutney, extra light mayo and sweetener together. Then mix through the raisins.
Dice the cooked chicken and mango, combine all and refrigerate.